The Gap donates $25K to Fresno's BEST Program
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Representatives from "The Gap" delivered a check for $25 thousand to the Fresno City Council.
The money will go to the city's "BEST" program, short for "Building Everyone's Skills for Tomorrow".
It's a business education program that teaches teenagers how to prepare for a job interview, including how to dress for it.
The "BEST" program includes three core elements, academic improvement, positive social behavior, and building personal skills.
fresno, fresno county, fresno city council, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos