The Gap donates $25K to Fresno's BEST Program
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Representatives from "The Gap" delivered a check for $25 thousand to the Fresno City Council.
The money will go to the city's "BEST" program, short for "Building Everyone's Skills for Tomorrow".
It's a business education program that teaches teenagers how to prepare for a job interview, including how to dress for it.
The "BEST" program includes three core elements, academic improvement, positive social behavior, and building personal skills.
fresno, fresno county, fresno city council, local
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Missing jet flew for 6+ hours after contact drop
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Merced County marijuana grow lands man in jail
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Fresno kidnap, sex assault suspect changes plea 22 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- Man arrested for biting off infant son's nose
- Good Sports: Clovis High baseball