60-year-old woman killed in train accident near Selma
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators are working to find out what led to a deadly crash between a car and train Tuesday morning in Fresno County.
The train conductor told officers he began to slow down and blow the horn when he saw the woman exit the car.
Officers say she tried to get away but she wasn't moving fast enough and the train couldn't stop in time before hitting the car and the 60-year-old El Centro woman.
fresno county, selma, california highway patrol, local, deshaunta bullock
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer 32 min ago
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Accuweather Forecast
39 min ago
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
38 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos