60-year-old woman killed in train accident near Selma
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators are working to find out what led to a deadly crash between a car and train Tuesday morning in Fresno County.
The train conductor told officers he began to slow down and blow the horn when he saw the woman exit the car.
Officers say she tried to get away but she wasn't moving fast enough and the train couldn't stop in time before hitting the car and the 60-year-old El Centro woman.
fresno county, selma, california highway patrol, local, deshaunta bullock
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos