60-year-old woman killed in train accident near Selma
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators are working to find out what led to a deadly crash between a car and train Tuesday morning in Fresno County.
The train conductor told officers he began to slow down and blow the horn when he saw the woman exit the car.
Officers say she tried to get away but she wasn't moving fast enough and the train couldn't stop in time before hitting the car and the 60-year-old El Centro woman.
fresno county, selma, california highway patrol, local, deshaunta bullock
- Bloody burglary suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos