Missing boy, 11, at Kings Canyon National Park
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Sheriff's Office search and rescue team is looking for an 11-year-old boy in Kings Canyon National Park, in the area of Highway 180 and Yucca Point.
We don't know at this time how he got stuck there, or what kind of trouble he's in. The sheriff's office tells us search crews are actively looking for him right now. But the helicopter had to turn back because of weather.
We'll stay on top of this breaking story and have an update for you tomorrow morning on Action News AM Live at Six.
kings canyon national park, local
- Huge tornado hits Oklahoma City suburb, kills 51
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Tower District crimes attacked head-on
- Valley Works: Educational partnership providing opportunities
- FPU hopes Wilson is answer for women's hoops
- Experts say warm spring means more bugs
- Valley gets cutting-edge way to treat skin blemishes
- Search for new Fresno State president wrapping up
- Fowler High School holds college signing day
- Lilly 2 fire in Yosemite Lakes 80 percent contained
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr
- Cement truck overturns on HWY 99 to HWY 180 interchange
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos