Fresno convenience store robbed and clerk shot
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are looking for the man who shot a convenience store clerk during a robbery Friday night.
It happened around 11:30 at the Circle 6 Store on Ventura and First Street in Southeast Fresno.
Authorities say an armed man walked into the store and demanded money. But after the clerk gave him an unknown amount of cash, he shot her.
The woman was taken to Community Regional Medical Center with non-life threatening injuries.
The gunman got away.
"Currently we do have officers in the area looking for the suspect. We are asking for the community's help with any information they have regarding the location of the suspect," Lt. Tom Rowe said.
Anyone with information about the shooting or the suspect is asked to call Fresno Police.
fresno county, fresno southeast, crimetracker, community regional medical center, robbery, shooting, local
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops 23 min ago
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops
- Toys for Tots Marathon Weekend 2013
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- HWY 41 opens near Tenaya Lodge after closed due to snow
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Central Valley farmers see minimal damage...
28 min ago