Memorial fund for Armona boy killed in house fire
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley family is asking for your help as they mourn the death of a young boy killed in a house fire.
Kaleb Null, 12, died late Thursday night when smoke and flames tore through his family's Armona home.
Friday night -- little league players in Armona released balloons in his honor.
Null's family members have set up a memorial account at Bank of America.
Kaleb Null Memorial Fund
Bank of America
Account # 0018575225
armona, kings county, fire, local
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera 52 min ago
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- ESPN layoffs are the latest in a series of Disney cuts
- Teacher convicted of sex with student sentenced
- State senate special election approaching
- Fire breaks out at winery near Reedley
- Impact of Oklahoma tornado devastation felt in Valley
- Photos: Aftermath of deadly tornadoes
- Madera County fire nearly contained
- Accuweather Forecast
39 min ago