Man shot in the back in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 22-year-old Fresno man is recovering after he was shot in the back early Sunday morning.
It happened on Maple near Tulare in Central Fresno.
Fresno Police say the victim called 911 but when they arrived on scene he was unresponsive.
He was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center with life threatening injuries. Sunday he was in serious condition.
Witnesses say there was a party nearby and loud voices were heard just before the shooting.
The suspects and the weapon have not been found.
community regional medical center, fresno county, fresno central, fresno police department, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes 23 min ago
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Accuweather Forecast
22 min ago
- Fresno State program gets students...
23 min ago
- Work underway on new mural in Downtown Fresno
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos