Man shot in the back in Central Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A 22-year-old Fresno man is recovering after he was shot in the back early Sunday morning.
It happened on Maple near Tulare in Central Fresno.
Fresno Police say the victim called 911 but when they arrived on scene he was unresponsive.
He was rushed to Community Regional Medical Center with life threatening injuries. Sunday he was in serious condition.
Witnesses say there was a party nearby and loud voices were heard just before the shooting.
The suspects and the weapon have not been found.
community regional medical center, fresno county, fresno central, fresno police department, local
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch 23 min ago
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit 41 min ago
- Three WWII vets celebrate their birthdays
- Ordnance rendered safe; Solvang evacuations lifted
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos