Still no sign of missing boy in Kings Canyon National Park
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Search and rescue crews in the Kings Canyon National Forest have called off their search for a missing 11-year-old boy from New Jersey.
The boy fell into the "Ten Mile Creek" Friday night as he hiked down a steep cliff with his family.
The Fresno County Sheriff's Office brought in a helicopter and volunteer search teams Saturday but they found nothing.
Sunday morning teams were back out but there was still no sign.
The search has been called off until Monday.
kings canyon national park, missing person, local
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees allowed home 34 min ago
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop 58 min ago
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members