Five arrested in Clovis gang parole sweep
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A parole sweep led to several people being arrested in Clovis.
Officers from different state agencies including the Clovis Police Department searched more than a dozen homes in Clovis where parolees live. They arrested five men for possessing gang paraphernalia. The violations are considered to be felonies.
The sweep is part of a series of checkups state agencies will do during year to make sure people are in compliance with their parole.
gang, fresno, fresno county, clovis, crimetracker, local
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Health Watch: Pinpointing prostate cancer
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos