Punishment for Clovis teens caught drinking after prom?
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Clovis Unified School District is looking into whether a group of Buchanan High Students should face disciplinary action for drinking after their prom.
The students had to answer to police Saturday night - after a bus driver reported they were intoxicated.
Parents say a hearing will be held next week to determine what will happen to students, but school officials are not confirming whether that is true.
They also will not say if some of those students have been suspended.
clovis, fresno county, clovis police department, local, gene haagenson
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident