Punishment for Clovis teens caught drinking after prom?
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Clovis Unified School District is looking into whether a group of Buchanan High Students should face disciplinary action for drinking after their prom.
The students had to answer to police Saturday night - after a bus driver reported they were intoxicated.
Parents say a hearing will be held next week to determine what will happen to students, but school officials are not confirming whether that is true.
They also will not say if some of those students have been suspended.
clovis, fresno county, clovis police department, local, gene haagenson
- Bulldog gang members have gun battle with officer
- Growers watch hourly temps as cold snap approaches
- Fresno supervisors approve moving coroner to sheriff
- Fracking: Central Valley boom or nightmare?
- Family blames company for flammable water
- Man tries to kill ex-girlfriend by setting fire to home
- Blue jean bandits hit Eye Candy Fashion Boutique
- Man and two children killed in Merced fire
- Video: Fresno's Christmas Tree Lane sees big crowds
- Suspect hit in Fresno Co. officer involved shooting
- City of Fresno to open warming center
- 68th annual Candy Cane Lane Parade sees changes
- Defense takes over in Fresno paralegal murder trial
- Pacheco High School founding principal loses battle with cancer
- A wish is coming true for a South Valley girl
43 min ago