Passenger plane makes emergency landing in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An American Eagle flight from Los Angeles to Reno made an emergency landing at Fresno-Yosemite International Airport Friday afternoon, after someone smelled fumes in the cabin.
The plane landed safely at 1:40pm. None of the 42 passengers or three crew members were injured.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.COM for more information.
fresno-yosemite international airport, fresno, fresno county, local
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Consumer Reports: Skip extended car warranties
- Diamond 'Dogs swept by New Mexico 38 min ago
- 'Dogs women's, men's hoops set for postseason 52 min ago
- Oprah Winfrey to sell Harpo Studios in Chicago