Passenger plane makes emergency landing in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- An American Eagle flight from Los Angeles to Reno made an emergency landing at Fresno-Yosemite International Airport Friday afternoon, after someone smelled fumes in the cabin.
The plane landed safely at 1:40pm. None of the 42 passengers or three crew members were injured.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.COM for more information.
fresno-yosemite international airport, fresno, fresno county, local
- Fresno State's new president has been selected 47 min ago
- Arsonist believed to be on the loose near Orange Cove
- Family rocked by a violent tragedy finds comfort 54 min ago
- Mother of convicted rapist attacks ABC30 camera
- Two Fresno State students share their stories from Oklahoma
- Senate panel approves immigration bill
- Xbox One to go on sale in late 2013
- 2016 Super Bowl to be played in 49ers' new stadium
- Crews race to find survivors of Oklahoma tornado
- Mysterious illness kills 2 in southeast Alabama
- Merced Co. may allow fireworks in unincorporated areas
- FUSD gives lessons on eating healthy
- Standoff ends peacefully in Central Fresno
- Jodi Arias asks for life in prison
- Valley quick to help Oklahoma with disaster...
27 min ago