Graffiti in Fresno: art to some, nuisance to others
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- With city money so tight, the mayor's alternative plan suggests cutting four employees and $200,000 from the city's Graffiti Abatement Program. Graffiti is a problem in most areas of the city.
The Graffiti Abatement Team works to keep it under control, as police try to find taggers.
But not everyone thinks all the graffiti is a problem and Action News visited one spot where graffiti art is welcome.
fresno, fresno county, crimetracker, ashley swearengin, fresno police department, local, gene haagenson
- One person dead in Northwest Fresno accident 3 min ago
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Unemployment rises to 6.7 percent in February
- Fresno County veteran receives national award
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Con man steals millions from elderly
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Photos: 16th-century 'rocket cat' weaponry pictures
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations