Graffiti in Fresno: art to some, nuisance to others
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- With city money so tight, the mayor's alternative plan suggests cutting four employees and $200,000 from the city's Graffiti Abatement Program. Graffiti is a problem in most areas of the city.
The Graffiti Abatement Team works to keep it under control, as police try to find taggers.
But not everyone thinks all the graffiti is a problem and Action News visited one spot where graffiti art is welcome.
fresno, fresno county, crimetracker, ashley swearengin, fresno police department, local, gene haagenson
- Magnitude-7.5 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- Investigators conduct tests with FedEx truck, bus
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Evacuation came too late for many on sinking ferry
- Gas prices rise as temperatures heat up
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- 59 Days of Code competition encouraging developers
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' sequel in the works?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos