Children's Hospital Central California Expands
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The expansion of Children's Hospital Central California is designed to meet increased demand on the facility.
Thursday we got an inside look at how the hospital's new additions will improve patient care.
George the Giraffe led 7-year old Carter Williams into Children's Hospital's newest wing.
Carter was all smiles. You'd never know she's had two heart surgeries and eventually will need another one.
fresno county, fresno, childrens hospital central california, local, dale yurong
- One person killed in Fresno County crash 3 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Consumer Reports evaluates top toilet papers
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates