Children's Hospital Central California Expands
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The expansion of Children's Hospital Central California is designed to meet increased demand on the facility.
Thursday we got an inside look at how the hospital's new additions will improve patient care.
George the Giraffe led 7-year old Carter Williams into Children's Hospital's newest wing.
Carter was all smiles. You'd never know she's had two heart surgeries and eventually will need another one.
fresno county, fresno, childrens hospital central california, local, dale yurong
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires