Children's Hospital Central California Expands
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The expansion of Children's Hospital Central California is designed to meet increased demand on the facility.
Thursday we got an inside look at how the hospital's new additions will improve patient care.
George the Giraffe led 7-year old Carter Williams into Children's Hospital's newest wing.
Carter was all smiles. You'd never know she's had two heart surgeries and eventually will need another one.
fresno county, fresno, childrens hospital central california, local, dale yurong
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos