Bald Eagles make Bass Lake their summer home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- We want to show you some beautiful pictures of a set of Bald Eagles that have made Bass Lake their summer home.
The eagles have two eaglets... that are doing well, according to biologists.
The family is expected to stick around until November, when they migrate to British Columbia to feed on salmon.
If you're wondering, these up-close photos were snapped from a boat on Bass Lake.
bass lake, madera county, local
- NorCal teen brain-dead after tonsil surgery
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US 13 min ago
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- 3 men die in sauna after drinking at Christmas party
- Serial killer missing after good behavior pass to see mom
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Teen shot on Third St. and Kadota Ave in Atwater
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos