Bald Eagles make Bass Lake their summer home
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- We want to show you some beautiful pictures of a set of Bald Eagles that have made Bass Lake their summer home.
The eagles have two eaglets... that are doing well, according to biologists.
The family is expected to stick around until November, when they migrate to British Columbia to feed on salmon.
If you're wondering, these up-close photos were snapped from a boat on Bass Lake.
bass lake, madera county, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Photos: 2 dead after car hits crowd at SXSW
- Photos: $2.35 million Modern Family home for sale
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low