Hundreds walk to save a Bully in Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Hundreds of pets and their people walked through Woodward Park Sunday raising money for some homeless pets who are also called Bullies.
Bully breeds like Pit Bulls and Bulldogs walked a two mile course through the park Sunday morning joined by their owners and some of their other doggie friends.
The Walk to save a Bully Event raises money for the Fresno Bully Rescue, a no kill shelter that focuses on Bully breeds.
But organizers say they also want to show the public there are responsible Bully owners out there.
fresno, fresno county, woodward park, local
- Derek Carr not on Heisman Trophy finalist list 24 min ago
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Truck driver pinned while making delivery in Fresno
- Helicopter crashes while warming citrus grove
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- 3 cars and FAX bus involved in crash
- Hanford man found dead inside a car in Armona
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints