Deadly Bicycle accident in Tulare County
TULARE COUNTY, Calif. (KFSN) -- A bicyclist was killed while traveling down a busy Tulare County road.
The accident happened Friday morning near Ivanhoe on Road 144 just south of Avenue 313.
The C.H.P. said the victim was riding on the shoulder of the road when he was hit by a truck. Officers say the driver did not see the man.
The identity of the victim has not been released. People in the area say the man usually rides his bike into the Visalia area to collect cans.
There is no word yet if the driver will face any charges.
ivanhoe, tulare county, local
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified 59 min ago
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified 27 min ago
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies