Fatal Madera Co crash may be alcohol related
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Alcohol may be to blame for a solo car accident that killed a Raymond woman.
The accident happened in Madera County on Avenue 21 near Road 30 and a half. The C.H.P. says the 19-year-old driver lost control of her car just after 1 a.m. Friday morning.
Pictures from the Madera Tribune show the damage of the car after it flipped over.
The woman died at the scene. A passenger suffered serious injuries. He was airlifted to the hospital.
The C.H.P. says alcohol is being investigated as a cause of the crash. The passenger told C.H.P. officers the two had been drinking just before to the crash.
raymond, madera county, local
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Teenage boy shot and killed in Tulare
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Visalia man accused of sexually exploiting boy
- Amber Alert issued for 4 LA-area children
- Ukraine says Russian forces move outside Crimea
- Fresno State women win Mountain West title
- Car wash held to help family of murdered coach
- Visalia shooting sends man to hospital
- Man arrested after Hanford drug and weapons bust
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Mendota PD seeks arsonist after patrol car torched
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies
- Photos: Photos of David Brenner through the years