Fatal Madera Co crash may be alcohol related
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Alcohol may be to blame for a solo car accident that killed a Raymond woman.
The accident happened in Madera County on Avenue 21 near Road 30 and a half. The C.H.P. says the 19-year-old driver lost control of her car just after 1 a.m. Friday morning.
Pictures from the Madera Tribune show the damage of the car after it flipped over.
The woman died at the scene. A passenger suffered serious injuries. He was airlifted to the hospital.
The C.H.P. says alcohol is being investigated as a cause of the crash. The passenger told C.H.P. officers the two had been drinking just before to the crash.
raymond, madera county, local
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors 35 min ago
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Valley cities among those where residents feel least safe
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- 3 protesters killed in attack on Ukrainian base
- Gunmen attack Iraq military base, kill 10 soldiers
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Teen kicked in head taking selfie in front...
- Missing kid found stuck in coin-operated game
- Fresno County jail inmate death labeled a homicide 59 min ago
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Honey oil safety class for firefighters in Fresno
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos