Fatal Madera Co crash may be alcohol related
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Alcohol may be to blame for a solo car accident that killed a Raymond woman.
The accident happened in Madera County on Avenue 21 near Road 30 and a half. The C.H.P. says the 19-year-old driver lost control of her car just after 1 a.m. Friday morning.
Pictures from the Madera Tribune show the damage of the car after it flipped over.
The woman died at the scene. A passenger suffered serious injuries. He was airlifted to the hospital.
The C.H.P. says alcohol is being investigated as a cause of the crash. The passenger told C.H.P. officers the two had been drinking just before to the crash.
raymond, madera county, local
- Mariposa fire evacuees are heading home 2 min ago
- Brian Calhoun pleads not guilty in student attack
- Fresno City Manager Mark Scott resigns
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Natura recalls pet food after salmonella test
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Porterville to vote on gay pride proclamation
- Dave Chappelle is back with new Funny or Die tour
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno Co 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Accuweather Forecast
58 min ago