Man stabbed in Northwest Fresno dies
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police say a man stabbed Sunday night in Northwest Fresno has died.
Officers say it started with a domestic argument at a home on West Magill near Constance Ave. around 11 p.m. Sunday.
One man was stabbed.
Police say he was rushed to surgery at Community Regional Medical Center where he died.
Officers spent the early morning questioning witnesses.
Police say no one has been arrested.
fresno, fresno county, fresno northwest, stabbing, fresno police department, crimetracker, local
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Public tickets to the Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl sold out
- Calif senator: Revenge porn law should include selfies
- Mega Million Winning Numbers
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos