Man killed in NE Fresno stabbing identified
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A man who died in a stabbing in Northwest Fresno has been identified as 32-year old Michael Grimaldo.
Officers say it started with a domestic argument at a home on west Magill near Constance Ave. around 11 Sunday night.
Paramedics rushed Grimaldo to surgery at Community Regional Medical Center, but he later died.
Officers spent Monday morning questioning witnesses.
At this point, it's unclear if anyone has been arrested.
fresno county, fresno northwest, community regional medical center, stabbing, crimetracker, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies