Memorial Day Parade in Farmersville
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- In the South Valley, thousands of people gathered in Farmersville for the city's Memorial Day Parade.
From firefighters to local Vietnam Veterans, hundreds walked the mile stretch down Farmersville Blvd. for the annual event.
People from all over Tulare County came out to watch the parade.
Many say it is a great event which unites the South Valley.
"This is pretty mucht he whole commutniy coming out supporing the veterans and being thankful for what they've done for our country," Eric Lopez said.
"I think it's pretty neat because all the gathering with all the kids the excitement they enjoy itt you know it brings a lot of people together," Dennis Raney said.
City officials say this year's parade had 75 entries, the most ever.
farmersville, tulare county, holiday, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom 51 min ago
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest 39 min ago
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Freeze impacts Valley tropical fruit harvest
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos