Memorial Day Parade in Farmersville
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- In the South Valley, thousands of people gathered in Farmersville for the city's Memorial Day Parade.
From firefighters to local Vietnam Veterans, hundreds walked the mile stretch down Farmersville Blvd. for the annual event.
People from all over Tulare County came out to watch the parade.
Many say it is a great event which unites the South Valley.
"This is pretty mucht he whole commutniy coming out supporing the veterans and being thankful for what they've done for our country," Eric Lopez said.
"I think it's pretty neat because all the gathering with all the kids the excitement they enjoy itt you know it brings a lot of people together," Dennis Raney said.
City officials say this year's parade had 75 entries, the most ever.
farmersville, tulare county, holiday, local
- Deputies shoot, kill suspect west of Fresno
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Captain of sunken SKorean ferry, 2 crew arrested 48 min ago
- 13th body pulled from snow in Everest avalanche
- Strong earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea 42 min ago
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Easter Brunch recipe
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos