Memorial Day Parade in Farmersville
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- In the South Valley, thousands of people gathered in Farmersville for the city's Memorial Day Parade.
From firefighters to local Vietnam Veterans, hundreds walked the mile stretch down Farmersville Blvd. for the annual event.
People from all over Tulare County came out to watch the parade.
Many say it is a great event which unites the South Valley.
"This is pretty mucht he whole commutniy coming out supporing the veterans and being thankful for what they've done for our country," Eric Lopez said.
"I think it's pretty neat because all the gathering with all the kids the excitement they enjoy itt you know it brings a lot of people together," Dennis Raney said.
City officials say this year's parade had 75 entries, the most ever.
farmersville, tulare county, holiday, local
- Group finds 'structurally deficient' bridges in Valley
- Stabbing victim well known in the Tower District
- Fire truck overturns in collision in SE Fresno
- Man arrested for death of baby girl at LNAS
- Dentist sentenced for son's dentist chair overdose
- Fresno's bike lane battle continues
- Lawmakers want to restore dental care to Medi-Cal
- Hotels helping displaced guests after Oakhurst Lodge fire
- Brad Pitt face blindness
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody
- Top Valley grad rises from humble roots
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Costco plans new store in Hanford
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos