Increased concern for water safety along Kings River
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Flooding concerns in the South Valley prompted extra law enforcement patrols along the Kings River this Memorial Day.
Memorial Day weekend brings hundreds of people and their boats to the Kings River. Here at Club Royal Oaks near Kingsburg, Tulare County Sheriff's Deputies spent the weekend performing dozens of "safety checks" on boats.
kings river, kingsburg, safety, local, jessica peres
- Marathon tragedy inspires woman to help save lives 2 min ago
- 16-year-old survives in wheel well of Maui flight 23 min ago
- Man dies following shooting at Fresno apartment
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate SoCal hospital attacks
- Sikh community celebrates Vaisakhi in Caruthers
- Pope Francis, huge crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Grim work for families as more bodies discovered
- 7,000 Easter eggs rain down from helicopter
- Yemen: Airstrike targets al-Qaida training camps
- Fresno 4/20 event fires up health advocates
- Deputies shoot, kill man after high-speed chase
- Malaysia, Flight 370 relatives talk financial help
- Prizefighter Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- Health Watch: 5 clues to Alzheimer's
- Marathon tragedy inspires Fresno woman to...
17 min ago