Goshen toddler dies days after falling into pond
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley toddler has died, just days after he fell into a neighbor's pond. It happened in Goshen on Avenue 308 near Road 67.
Two-year old Angel Arreola was playing in a neighbor's yard on Monday, when he fell into a small pond.
Investigators say his brother found him floating in the water and rushed him to a nearby clinic. It was closed so he drove him to the fire department. The boy was eventually airlifted to Children's Hospital in Madera where he passed away overnight.
Wednesday was Angel's second birthday.
tulare county, goshen, kaweah delta medical center, childrens hospital central california, visalia, local
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare County officer-involved shooting
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Tiger Cubs make big debut at Fresno Chaffee Zoo
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy