Shooting leaves Visalia teen critical, injures two others
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia teenager remains in critical condition Wednesday night after an early morning shooting.
Investigators say three people were shot in a parking lot outside of an apartment complex early Wednesday morning at 4th Street near Houston.
Mary Anna Duenas and her boyfriend Joseph Nunez were both shot and later released from the hospital. Their friend Oscar Arzate was shot in the head and remains in critical condition at a hospital in Fresno.
Investigators are looking into whether the shooting is gang-related.
visalia, shooting, crimetracker, local, jessica peres
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka 31 min ago
- Vietnam says cannot find object from missing jet
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies