Shooting leaves Visalia teen critical, injures two others
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia teenager remains in critical condition Wednesday night after an early morning shooting.
Investigators say three people were shot in a parking lot outside of an apartment complex early Wednesday morning at 4th Street near Houston.
Mary Anna Duenas and her boyfriend Joseph Nunez were both shot and later released from the hospital. Their friend Oscar Arzate was shot in the head and remains in critical condition at a hospital in Fresno.
Investigators are looking into whether the shooting is gang-related.
visalia, shooting, crimetracker, local, jessica peres
- Air force chief: Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- Daylight saving time: Set clocks ahead 1 hour
- Paraglider rescued after crashing near Dunlap
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Plea deal for inmate accused of killing correctional officer
- Woman struck, killed by car on Hwy 180 identified
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Fresno gas theft caught on surveillance video
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals