Shooting leaves Visalia teen critical, injures two others
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia teenager remains in critical condition Wednesday night after an early morning shooting.
Investigators say three people were shot in a parking lot outside of an apartment complex early Wednesday morning at 4th Street near Houston.
Mary Anna Duenas and her boyfriend Joseph Nunez were both shot and later released from the hospital. Their friend Oscar Arzate was shot in the head and remains in critical condition at a hospital in Fresno.
Investigators are looking into whether the shooting is gang-related.
visalia, shooting, crimetracker, local, jessica peres
- One injured in Central Fresno drive-by shooting
- Animal shelter seeks donations to keep dogs warm
- Freezing temperatures take toll on small Valley farms 7 min ago
- Police increase patrols on Fulton Mall after shooting
- Valley utility workers gear up for freezing weather 25 min ago
- History of snow in Fresno and Porterville 18 min ago
- Madera man accused of murder faces unique circumstances
- Good Sports: Coach Mark Rogers
- Red Wave Gets To See Carr One Last Time
- Tips to keep cars running during cold weather
- Three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- North Korea deports elderly Bay Area man
- Police block Mexico hospital, 6 may have radiation
- Valley utility workers gear up for...
28 min ago
- Sanger citrus grower combat freezing...
7 min ago
- History of snow in Fresno
12 min ago