Shooting leaves Visalia teen critical, injures two others
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia teenager remains in critical condition Wednesday night after an early morning shooting.
Investigators say three people were shot in a parking lot outside of an apartment complex early Wednesday morning at 4th Street near Houston.
Mary Anna Duenas and her boyfriend Joseph Nunez were both shot and later released from the hospital. Their friend Oscar Arzate was shot in the head and remains in critical condition at a hospital in Fresno.
Investigators are looking into whether the shooting is gang-related.
visalia, shooting, crimetracker, local, jessica peres
- Tulare Police Chief Arrested 55 min ago
- Obama: Sanctions show costs to Russia on Crimea
- Merced PD looks for witnesses to deadly shooting
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Sonic robbed at gunpoint in Clovis
- Large fire burns abandoned home in Central Fresno
- Final words from jet came after systems shutdown
- Teen mom speaks after infant son's nose bitten off
- Final Crimea count: 97 percent back Russia
- Los Angeles police get loaner Lamborghini
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- 16 killed in stampedes for jobs in Nigeria
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos