Shooting leaves Visalia teen critical, injures two others
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Visalia teenager remains in critical condition Wednesday night after an early morning shooting.
Investigators say three people were shot in a parking lot outside of an apartment complex early Wednesday morning at 4th Street near Houston.
Mary Anna Duenas and her boyfriend Joseph Nunez were both shot and later released from the hospital. Their friend Oscar Arzate was shot in the head and remains in critical condition at a hospital in Fresno.
Investigators are looking into whether the shooting is gang-related.
visalia, shooting, crimetracker, local, jessica peres
- Burglars steal firefighting tools from Forest Service
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove
- Dinuba apartment manager arrested on forgery charges
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Photos: Adorable meerkats befriend photographer
- Drought may impact farmers market prices
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Valley teens on a spring break job hunt
- Kingsburg water meters change watering habits
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'