Dead body found lying on SE Fresno street
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are trying to figure out how a man ended up dead on a Southeast Fresno street.
Investigators say they were called out to the area of Cedar and Olive around 10:45 p.m. Tuesday night after they got reports of a disturbance in that area of Southeast Fresno.
When officers got there, they found a man lying on the road just a few minutes away on Hammond Street.
An ambulance took the man to CRMC where he was declared dead.
At this point authorities are still trying to figure out if the 32-year-old man was shot or stabbed.
"That's something that's still up in the air. We initially got reports of someone being shot but we also got reports of someone being stabbed," Lt. Anthony Martinez said.
Fresno Police say they made no arrests last night and are still looking for the murder weapon.
community regional medical center, fresno county, fresno southeast, fresno police department, local
- Fresno State to play USC Las Vegas Bowl 2 min ago
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- Low elevation snow catches some off guard
- Ukraine sees largest anti-govt protest since 2004
- Man wanted for shooting near Fresno ice rink arrested
- Fresno State defeats Utah State 24-17
- Train hits pedestrian and dog in Central Fresno
- Highway 41 closed near Tenaya Lodge
- Video: Mountain communities wake up to snow
- Nelson Mandela family: 'We have lost a great man'
- Reindeer escapes from Santa at Colorado mall
- Photos: Winter Wonderland
- Toys for Tots marathon kicks off at River Park