Dead body found lying on SE Fresno street
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno Police are trying to figure out how a man ended up dead on a Southeast Fresno street.
Investigators say they were called out to the area of Cedar and Olive around 10:45 p.m. Tuesday night after they got reports of a disturbance in that area of Southeast Fresno.
When officers got there, they found a man lying on the road just a few minutes away on Hammond Street.
An ambulance took the man to CRMC where he was declared dead.
At this point authorities are still trying to figure out if the 32-year-old man was shot or stabbed.
"That's something that's still up in the air. We initially got reports of someone being shot but we also got reports of someone being stabbed," Lt. Anthony Martinez said.
Fresno Police say they made no arrests last night and are still looking for the murder weapon.
community regional medical center, fresno county, fresno southeast, fresno police department, local
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Stolen passports probed in Malaysian plane mystery
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- New details unfold in fatal Fresno PD shooting
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case 11 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Amber Alert canceled: Long Beach boy found safe
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs 46 min ago
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident