Fresno elementary schools offer free meals and reading
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- School's out, but the cafeteria is still open at elementary schools in Central Unified.
During the summer break, six elementary schools are offering free meals.
You don't need any identification to get your meal and the libraries are also open, so kids can grab a book and read while they eat.
fresno county, fresno, education, corin hoggard
- 700 Carstens Fire evacuees will be allowed home
- F-15 Fighter Jet touches down in Fresno
- Treatment of mentally ill inmates in jail under scrutiny
- James helps Heat stave off elimination in Game 6
- Cancer killed serial killer Richard Ramirez
- Fresno family's dream comes true
- Grapes become Fresno County's 1st billion dollar crop
- Starbucks to post calorie counts for drinks
- Officer involved shooting in Visalia
- Teresa Ceja and Jose Velarde guilty of murder
- Special Olympics torch run through Fresno County
- Summer food programs offer meals to children
- Fresno looks for cost savings after Measure G fails
- FPD seize weapons from gang members