NAS Lemoore: Water supply is safe
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Naval Air Station Lemoore's Public Works department, and Naval Hospital Lemoore preventive medicine staff, has completed testing of the water supply at the installation.
Samples taken from the Child Development Center, Naval Hospital, main galley, operations galley, main gym, Fleet Readiness Center West and hangars one, two and four have all returned negative results for bacterial contamination.
A press release Thursday stated people were likely becoming sick from a virus that is only spread through direct contact. All patients have been treated and released.
lemoore naval air station, kings county, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos