1 killed in Fresno Co. crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One person is dead after a firey crash in Fresno County. It happened on Newmark near American south of Sanger Saturday evening.
The Highway Patrol says the driver of this green car was driving on the wrong side of the road near the shoulder. The car then swerved across the road, collided with another vehicle and caught fire. The driver died at the scene.
Three people in the other car were injured and taken to a local hospital. Officials say they don't know why the driver was on the wrong side of the road or why the car burst into flames.
sanger, fresno county, auto, california highway patrol, local
- Teacher shot at Edison High School in Fresno
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development 28 min ago
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay
- Police arrest escaped Merced C.O. Jail inmate
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- City of Fresno to hire 8 people to help...
39 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos