1 killed in Fresno Co. crash
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- One person is dead after a firey crash in Fresno County. It happened on Newmark near American south of Sanger Saturday evening.
The Highway Patrol says the driver of this green car was driving on the wrong side of the road near the shoulder. The car then swerved across the road, collided with another vehicle and caught fire. The driver died at the scene.
Three people in the other car were injured and taken to a local hospital. Officials say they don't know why the driver was on the wrong side of the road or why the car burst into flames.
sanger, fresno county, auto, california highway patrol, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment 29 min ago
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- California farmers to get more water
- Heart of the Horse is expanding 7 min ago
- 2 Dems challenge Rep incumbent in Valley congressional race
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Twin boys fight off carjacker in Texas
- Michaels Crafts data breach, nearly 3M compromised
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California
- Photos: Easter traditions explained