Woman struck by a car in NW Fresno
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Police are trying to figure out what caused an accident in Northwest Fresno Sunday night.
They got a call of a woman struck by a car at Palm and Alluvial. But officers tell Action News it isn't clear if the woman was hit, or if she fell out of a car.
Police say the woman was taken to Community Regional Medical Center, her identity has not been released. Investigators are now looking for anyone with information about the incident.
fresno county, fresno northwest, fresno police department, community regional medical center, crimetracker, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos