Wildfire near Squaw Valley burns over 130-acres
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Nearly 200 firefighters from Cal Fire and Fresno County are battling a wildfire near Squaw Valley.
More than 130-acres have burned in the area of Highway 180 and Crawford. Porter Avenue north of Highway 180, remains closed.
The fire was reported around 8 p.m. Sunday night. Investigators are looking into how the fire started. At one point, flames were as high as 8 feet.
Fire officials say no homes or businesses are threatened at this time. The fire is seventy-percent contained.
widlfire, squaw valley, fresno county, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
- Murders, car thefts, robberies up in Visalia other crimes down
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos