Wildfire near Squaw Valley burns over 130-acres
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Nearly 200 firefighters from Cal Fire and Fresno County are battling a wildfire near Squaw Valley.
More than 130-acres have burned in the area of Highway 180 and Crawford. Porter Avenue north of Highway 180, remains closed.
The fire was reported around 8 p.m. Sunday night. Investigators are looking into how the fire started. At one point, flames were as high as 8 feet.
Fire officials say no homes or businesses are threatened at this time. The fire is seventy-percent contained.
widlfire, squaw valley, fresno county, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
- Clovis man gets prison time in laser-pointer case
- Russia warns Ukraine over 'lawlessness' in east
- Marketplace at El Paseo holds grand opening
- PlayStation 4's faulty parental controls
- Hip surgery complication: Uneven limbs
- Video: Take a tour of the 'smartphone home'
- Photos: Pictures from Malaysia Airlines incident