Bigfoot evidence possibly found in Sierra Mountains
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A local group of Bigfoot enthusiasts says it has new evidence the creature exists in in our local Sierra Mountains.
A team of five from the Sanger Paranormal Society was camping in the mountains about 2 1/2 hours east of Fresno. They say they left the truck behind to quickly escape a snow storm. When they went back the next day they found the imprint and had it examined.
Jeffrey Gonzalez said, "As it backed off it left an impression on the back window. Whatever it was, it was oily, greasy and dirty because you can see the facial features, you can see the shoulders and torso just like the Shroud of Turin."
The group collected what it thinks is DNA from the imprint. But now it needs help paying for the DNA to be tested, before drawing any official conclusions.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos