Bigfoot evidence possibly found in Sierra Mountains
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A local group of Bigfoot enthusiasts says it has new evidence the creature exists in in our local Sierra Mountains.
A team of five from the Sanger Paranormal Society was camping in the mountains about 2 1/2 hours east of Fresno. They say they left the truck behind to quickly escape a snow storm. When they went back the next day they found the imprint and had it examined.
Jeffrey Gonzalez said, "As it backed off it left an impression on the back window. Whatever it was, it was oily, greasy and dirty because you can see the facial features, you can see the shoulders and torso just like the Shroud of Turin."
The group collected what it thinks is DNA from the imprint. But now it needs help paying for the DNA to be tested, before drawing any official conclusions.
fresno, fresno county, local
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka 32 min ago
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet 28 min ago
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- New Target store opens in Northwest Fresno
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Lions owner William Clay Ford dies at 88