Bigfoot evidence possibly found in Sierra Mountains
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A local group of Bigfoot enthusiasts says it has new evidence the creature exists in in our local Sierra Mountains.
A team of five from the Sanger Paranormal Society was camping in the mountains about 2 1/2 hours east of Fresno. They say they left the truck behind to quickly escape a snow storm. When they went back the next day they found the imprint and had it examined.
Jeffrey Gonzalez said, "As it backed off it left an impression on the back window. Whatever it was, it was oily, greasy and dirty because you can see the facial features, you can see the shoulders and torso just like the Shroud of Turin."
The group collected what it thinks is DNA from the imprint. But now it needs help paying for the DNA to be tested, before drawing any official conclusions.
fresno, fresno county, local
- Harlem explosion, collapse leaves 2 dead, 17 hurt
- Malaysian military says missing jet changed course
- Fresno couple wins $1 million on scratcher
- Arrest made in Tulare Co officer-involved shooting 23 min ago
- Scammers nearly took a Merced woman for big cash
- Surveillance video released in Hanford murder
- No time added for killer of Atwater prison guard
- 5-alarm fire destroys SF building under construction
- Photos: Massive fire damages vacant building in SF
- Mariposa is putting limits on marijuana grows
- Noticeable drop in Valley flu cases
- New painkiller 10 times stronger than Vicodin
- Athletes embracing "extreme" exercise trends
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network