Tulare County Sheriff needs help to ID burned body
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators in the South Valley are looking for help in identifying a body found burned in a car.
The abandoned car was found in the community of Plainview on Road 204. The California Highway Patrol stopped first to investigate the burned car and then discovered a body inside. The crime scene was discovered Sunday morning at around 9:00 am.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Tulare County Sheriff's Office.
tulare county, plainview, crimetracker, local
- 12 people injured in SW Fresno car crash 3 min ago
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Trevor Bishop charged with murder in child death
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- Chef Shayna's Irish favorites
- Photos: Chef Shayna Shareable Recipes
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- John Hancock observatory in Chicago to Tilt
- 12 people injured in SW Fresno car crash
44 min ago