Tulare County Sheriff needs help to ID burned body
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Investigators in the South Valley are looking for help in identifying a body found burned in a car.
The abandoned car was found in the community of Plainview on Road 204. The California Highway Patrol stopped first to investigate the burned car and then discovered a body inside. The crime scene was discovered Sunday morning at around 9:00 am.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Tulare County Sheriff's Office.
tulare county, plainview, crimetracker, local
- 2 dead after ferry sinks off South Korean coast 14 min ago
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks 14 min ago
- Fresno woman says Covered California "saved her life"
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Memorial in place for fallen Merced police officers
- Moment of silence marks Boston Marathon bombings
- Overturned beer truck causes havoc during morning commute
- US backs Ukraine military action in east region
- Miley Cyrus hospitalized, cancels Kansas City show
- Tulare County-based drug smuggling ring busted
- Photos: Boston Marathon: One year later
- Photos: Blood Moon seen across Valley skies
- Man rushes past security at Fresno airport