Lake Don Pedro drowning victim ID'd
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are investigating the death of a young Merced woman whose body was found in the Don Pedro Reservoir.
The Tuolumne County Sheriff's dive team recovered her body in the area below Gardner Falls Tuesday morning.
Authorities confirmed the victim is 25 year old Jennifer Heiser. Deputies say Heiser was boating with friends on Monday when they noticed she was gone. The friends went to report Heiser missing at the marina. But on the way there, they were involved in a boating accident that seriously injured another Merced woman.
Investigators are now trying to determine how Heiser died. Her loved ones say she was a sweet and outgoing young woman.
Family Friend, Diana Aragon said, "Very vibrant. She always kept the party alive. She was a great dancer, she always laughed and smiled and wanted to always have a fun time."
Heiser's longtime boyfriend, Adam Aragon, was too upset to speak on camera. But he shared a letter with Action News that says in part, "Jennifer was the love of my life and I can't imagine living life without her."
don pedro, drowning, local
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles 53 min ago
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program get students interested in STEM classes 11 min ago
- Parlier students get iPad Airs 43 min ago
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Fresno State program get students...
12 min ago
- Work underway on new mural in Downtown Fresno
4 min ago
- Proposition 30 allows Parlier students to...
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos