Kings River closed again in Fresno County
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Fresno County Sheriff's Office is once again closing a section of the Kings River due to dangerous conditions in the water.
The Kings River is closed for recreational use from Pine Flat Dam to the Tulare County line.
Stay with ABC30 and ABC30.COM for more information.
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos