3 missing hikers in Sierra National Forest
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Search crews are trying to rescue three hikers in the Sierra National Forest. The Fresno County Sheriff's Office says the hikers reported themselves lost around 8 p.m. Friday night.
The men were hiking the Kaiser Loop near Billy Creek Campsite when they became disoriented. Authorities tell Action News the group includes a 16-year-old, a 20-year-old, and a 46-year-old.
Search teams know where the hikers are but have not been able to reach them yet.
missing person, fresno county, local
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate 13 min ago
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach 30 min ago
- 8 kids, 4 adults involved in SW Fresno crash
- Family remembers murder victim, forgetting killer
- Suspected gang members arrested in Winton murder
- FDIC sues 16 big banks that set key rate
- West readies sanctions on Russia after Crimea vote
- Visalia man accused of sexual conduct with boy 8 min ago
- Valley residents seeing more black widow spiders
- Weather to warm up for CA Classic Half-Marathon
- States sue over California's egg laws
- Visalia school unveils new solar structures
- Sailor in iconic WWII photo dies
- 7 health apps you need to know about
- Vigil held for slain Parlier football coach
50 min ago