3 missing hikers in Sierra National Forest
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Search crews are trying to rescue three hikers in the Sierra National Forest. The Fresno County Sheriff's Office says the hikers reported themselves lost around 8 p.m. Friday night.
The men were hiking the Kaiser Loop near Billy Creek Campsite when they became disoriented. Authorities tell Action News the group includes a 16-year-old, a 20-year-old, and a 46-year-old.
Search teams know where the hikers are but have not been able to reach them yet.
missing person, fresno county, local
- Earthquake shakes parts of the Central Valley
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- Marathoner Fresno police officer outruns serial burglar
- How to make Christmas cookies and cocktails
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Woman twerking serves as lookout for alleged burglar
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Son sought in beating of parents in Fresno
- Silent Sleigh and Mandela Controversy
- '12 Years,' 'Hustle' lead Globes nominations
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam