3 missing hikers found in Sierra National Forest
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three hikers who went missing in the Sierra National Forest Friday night have been found unharmed. The group disappeared around 8 p.m. Friday near Kaiser Loop near the Billy Creek Campsite.
The hikers were found safe and sound Saturday morning. The Fresno County Sheriff's Department says the group became disoriented. They were discovered not far from where they got lost.
missing person, fresno county, local
- Crimeans vote to leave Ukraine, join Russia
- Ukrainians in Fresno react to Crimea vote
- LA police say no leads in abduction of 4 kids
- Merced police seek help to catch armed robber
- Fresno State men's basketball to play in CBI tourney
- Child may be to blame for Fresno garage fire
- Crash sends Fresno police car into canal
- Runners hit streets for CA Classic Half-Marathon 29 min ago
- 2.8-magnitude earthquake hits Coalinga area
- Clovis sting busts adults buying alcohol for minors
- Church services remember those lost in NYC blast
- Navy's Blue Angels return to skies over California
- Magnitude-6.7 quake hits Chile's northern coast
- Authorities probe murder outside Merced apartment
- Runners hit streets for CA Classic...
34 min ago