Pint for a Pass Blood Drive
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Big Fresno Fair and Central California Blood Center have teamed up again to offer the "Pint For A Pass" blood drive.
It all started this Monday morning at the Jenny Eller Donor Center.
The Big Fresno Fair and the Central California Blood Center launched the 2011 Pint for a Pass Blood Drive on Monday, July 11th at the Jenny Eller Donor Center on the Southeast corner of Herndon and Blythe.
This "Pint for a Pass" launch features a fun Fair atmosphere including plenty of Fair favorite food and enter-to-win concert giveaways.
New and returning donors are encouraged to give the "gift of life" during the "Pint for a Pass" Blood Drive and in return they will receive a voucher good for a "Buy One, Get One FREE" ticket to the 2011 Fair plus a commemorative "Pint for a Pass" T-shirt.
central california blood center, big fresno fair, local
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Man who woke up inside body bag dies
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach