Pint for a Pass Blood Drive
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Big Fresno Fair and Central California Blood Center have teamed up again to offer the "Pint For A Pass" blood drive.
It all started this Monday morning at the Jenny Eller Donor Center.
The Big Fresno Fair and the Central California Blood Center launched the 2011 Pint for a Pass Blood Drive on Monday, July 11th at the Jenny Eller Donor Center on the Southeast corner of Herndon and Blythe.
This "Pint for a Pass" launch features a fun Fair atmosphere including plenty of Fair favorite food and enter-to-win concert giveaways.
New and returning donors are encouraged to give the "gift of life" during the "Pint for a Pass" Blood Drive and in return they will receive a voucher good for a "Buy One, Get One FREE" ticket to the 2011 Fair plus a commemorative "Pint for a Pass" T-shirt.
central california blood center, big fresno fair, local
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- NTSB: Asiana captain worried about visual landing
- 2010 Greyhound Bus crash lawsuit settled
- Ex-Fresno paralegal found guilty of murder
- Uruguay legalizes sale, production of marijuana
- Warming tent setup for homeless in Merced County
- Debate on Fresno's water rate hike gets heated
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos