Kings Co. man pleads not guilty to driving boat intoxicated
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley man pleaded "not guilty" Tuesday to driving a boat intoxicated and then crashing it into an innertube that hurt three young relatives. The accident happened on the Kings River south of Lemoore Naval Air Station in Kings County.
The Kings County District Attorneys Office charged 29-year-old Rodrigo Gamino with driving a boat while intoxicated. The charge included an enhancement for causing great bodily injury.
The three girls were all injured in the boating accident. One of them remains in critical condition at Community Regional Medical Center.
kings county, kings river, lemoore naval air station, community regional medical center, local
- Sheriff: Colo. school shooter wounds 1, kills self 15 min ago
- Kansas airport worker arrested in car bomb plot
- American missing in Iran was on unapproved CIA mission 30 min ago
- Ryan Rodriquez kidnapping suspect descriptions released
- Mega Millions jackpot raises to $425 million
- Fresno City Council holds public hearing on Westlake development
- Vigil held for victims of gang violence in Porterville
- Former Clovis cop will face domestic violence trial
- abcnews: Paul Ryan Says Presidential Ambitions Not...
- LA psychic, husband charged with curse scam
- California prostitutes win victim compensation
- Chaos, gunbattles, hungry kids in Central African Republic
- Lawmakers frustrated, optimistic about farm bill
- FUSD fears losing millions for low-income students