Kings Co. man pleads not guilty to driving boat intoxicated
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley man pleaded "not guilty" Tuesday to driving a boat intoxicated and then crashing it into an innertube that hurt three young relatives. The accident happened on the Kings River south of Lemoore Naval Air Station in Kings County.
The Kings County District Attorneys Office charged 29-year-old Rodrigo Gamino with driving a boat while intoxicated. The charge included an enhancement for causing great bodily injury.
The three girls were all injured in the boating accident. One of them remains in critical condition at Community Regional Medical Center.
kings county, kings river, lemoore naval air station, community regional medical center, local
- Woman fatally struck by vehicle on Highway 180
- Fresno cracks down on stolen shopping carts
- Valley veteran surprised with Purple Heart
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Dustin Gran murder trial gets underway in Modesto
- Growers discuss issues at Citrus Showcase
- Consumer Reports: Beware of tax scams
- Downtown Fresno gas leak prompts evacuations
- Man sentenced in fatal Los Banos DUI crash
- Russian power play: Crimea vote on joining Russia
- George Radanovich to announce he won't run for governor
- Business leaders discuss drought impact
- Fresno man pleads guilty to murdering father
- Free dental care to be offered in Fresno