Fatal crash in Fresno County near Easton
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- CHP investigators have arrested a suspected drunk driver after a deadly accident in Fresno County. The accident happened Wednesday evening at Highway 45 and Graham Road near Easton.
Officers say a Toyota collided with a Chevy suburban -- when the Corolla crossed the center line and hit the suburban head-on.
A passenger in the Corolla was ejected from the vehicle and killed. The driver suffered serious injuries. That person was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and taken to a local hospital.
Nine people were in the suburban, but none suffered serious injury.
dui, fresno county, easton, local
- FS hires White as new Women's Basketball Coach
- Two dead after gunfire in the town of Lindcove 13 min ago
- FFD: Squatters likely causing dangerous fires
- Recycled water may ease drought concerns
- Former Bell city manager gets 12 years in prison
- 4 dead, 292 missing in South Korea ferry disaster
- Lemoore considers tough water rules
- Jenny McCarthy announces engagement on 'The View'
- Strahan's 'GMA' side job confirmed with his visit
- Ultimate Warrior cause of death revealed
- New twist in case of murdered Fresno sex offender
- Boston police safely blow up suspicious backpacks
- Job seekers interview for the world's...
- VIRAL VIDEO: Kids try to use a Walkman