Fatal crash in Fresno County near Easton
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- CHP investigators have arrested a suspected drunk driver after a deadly accident in Fresno County. The accident happened Wednesday evening at Highway 45 and Graham Road near Easton.
Officers say a Toyota collided with a Chevy suburban -- when the Corolla crossed the center line and hit the suburban head-on.
A passenger in the Corolla was ejected from the vehicle and killed. The driver suffered serious injuries. That person was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and taken to a local hospital.
Nine people were in the suburban, but none suffered serious injury.
dui, fresno county, easton, local
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting 6 min ago
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Free health care enrollment fair held in Fresno
- Parlier youth football team mourns slain coach
- 2 dozen injured as California school stage falls
- Pistorius trial: Stunning testimony in 1st week
- Putin defends separatist drive in Crimea as legal
- Fresno PD: Man hit by vehicle while jaywalking
- Suspected gang member nabbed in fatal Fresno shooting
- DUI suspect crashes into 'We Be Sober' drivers
- United Way celebrates 90 years of serving Fresno County
- Elderly drivers: When to turn over the keys
- 3D printer and Twitter used to make Oreo cookies
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related...
5 min ago