Fatal crash in Fresno County near Easton
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- CHP investigators have arrested a suspected drunk driver after a deadly accident in Fresno County. The accident happened Wednesday evening at Highway 45 and Graham Road near Easton.
Officers say a Toyota collided with a Chevy suburban -- when the Corolla crossed the center line and hit the suburban head-on.
A passenger in the Corolla was ejected from the vehicle and killed. The driver suffered serious injuries. That person was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence and taken to a local hospital.
Nine people were in the suburban, but none suffered serious injury.
dui, fresno county, easton, local
- 2 arrested on sex trafficking charges 13 min ago
- Amber Alert issued for 14-year-old Kennewick Girl
- Nelson Mandela has died at the age of 95
- Fresno burglary suspect arrested in Central Fresno
- 3 arrested for mail theft in Madera 4 min ago
- One person shot near the ice rink at the Fulton Mall
- Small Hmong farms losing crops to bitter cold
- US unemployment falls from 7.3 to 7 percent
- Two of three missing Dinuba children found safe
- Closing arguments in murder trial against paralegal
- Candlelight Christmas Tractor Parade and Wine Stroll
- Effort to complete Herndon bike trail underway
- Teenage serial burglar, 14, arrested in Merced
- Wanted Fresno burglar caught on camera
- Fire Safety