Twin one-year-old boys drown in Visalia
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley family is mourning the loss of twin one-year-old boys who drowned in a pool.
Fire officials say the twin toddlers got through a back sliding glass door and into the pool early Friday afternoon. When their mother found them, she performed CPR but it was too late.
Fire officials say the tragedy is a reminder for people to make sure your pool is secure from children.
drowning, visalia, tulare county, kaweah delta medical center, local, jessica peres
- Clovis standoff ends peacefully, suspect in custody 4 min ago
- Three shot, two dead in Merced shooting
- Arrest made in Pinedale arson fires
- Police: Released parole violator shot at officers
- Maldonado family sues Fresno over underground bike path
- No fatalities in I-5 bridge collapse in NW Wash
- 5.7 earthquake strikes northeast of Chico
- BBQ101 at Caruthers High School
- Parlier homicide victim identified as Francisco Esquivel-Lucio
- Fire destroys the Oakhurst Lodge
- Fresno Police looking for robbery suspect
- Bicyclist hit by big rig in Madera County
- Jurors deadlock on Jodi Arias penalty
- Boy Scouts approve plan to accept openly gay boys
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos