Twin one-year-old boys drown in Visalia
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley family is mourning the loss of twin one-year-old boys who drowned in a pool.
Fire officials say the twin toddlers got through a back sliding glass door and into the pool early Friday afternoon. When their mother found them, she performed CPR but it was too late.
Fire officials say the tragedy is a reminder for people to make sure your pool is secure from children.
drowning, visalia, tulare county, kaweah delta medical center, local, jessica peres
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- The new year will mean a new sheriff for Merced County
- Ex-BP engineer convicted on 1 obstruction charge
- Marijuana was target of Fresno Co home invasion
- Kai was neither hero nor did he cause crash, witnesses say
- Scams can include investments with friends
- Jury awards $1.5 million in Fresno Police excessive force trial
- Valley growers told to brace for drought
- Gunman kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Toys for Tots needs just over 10k gifts to meet goal
- Tulare County opens fraud hotline
- Big Sur wildfire destroys fire chief's home
- Mega Millions jackpot soars to $636 million
- 3 Fresno State Bulldogs named SI All-Americans Honorable Mentions
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos