Twin one-year-old boys drown in Visalia
VISALIA, Calif. (KFSN) -- A South Valley family is mourning the loss of twin one-year-old boys who drowned in a pool.
Fire officials say the twin toddlers got through a back sliding glass door and into the pool early Friday afternoon. When their mother found them, she performed CPR but it was too late.
Fire officials say the tragedy is a reminder for people to make sure your pool is secure from children.
drowning, visalia, tulare county, kaweah delta medical center, local, jessica peres
- Community bands together for Officer Jon Linzey
- High court upholds Delta Smelt protection
- Fresno cop investigated for auto theft, drugs
- Man missing near Shaver Lake found alive and well
- More than 400 guns were seized in SoCal
- Family headed to DC for father's Medal of Honor
- Valley Sikhs speak out on bullying report
- Police fight spike in Tower District crime
- Peach Blossom Festival growing each year
- Merced authorities see rise in honey oil explosions
- Musical mavericks make waves
- Pet Adoption of the Week: Lady Bug
- Fallout from Target's data breach
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno