Police find 19 year old stabbed to death in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley authorities are investigating an early morning murder. Visalia Police say they found a 19-year-old man lying on the street with stab wounds in the area of Prospect and Rinaldi.
An ambulance rushed the victim, Cristobal Perez, to the Kaweah Delta Medical Center, where he died. Detectives say the stabbing happened during a fight with two or three suspects. They were seen speeding away in a light colored vehicle, and have not been caught.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for updates on this breaking news.
visalia, stabbing, crimetracker, kaweah delta medical center, tulare county, local
- Crews search for Fresno man near Shaver Lake
- Malaysia widens search for missing plane
- Street sweeper finds shooting victim in Fresno
- Rockets strike Israel, jeopardizing truce talk
- Driver kills 2, injures 23 at SXSW festival, police say
- Searchers scour rubble after gas explosion kills 7
- Golden Gate Bridge survivor speaks at Fresno State
- Applications for US jobless aid dip to 3-month low
- Los Banos mom kicks teen in the head, police say
- Undercover: CPD stopping alcohol sales to minors
- Fresno police connect vintage car thefts to guns, gangs
- Fresno's most notorious mass murder remembered
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings
- Photos: Incredible images from Colorado car chase