Police find 19 year old stabbed to death in Visalia
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- South Valley authorities are investigating an early morning murder. Visalia Police say they found a 19-year-old man lying on the street with stab wounds in the area of Prospect and Rinaldi.
An ambulance rushed the victim, Cristobal Perez, to the Kaweah Delta Medical Center, where he died. Detectives say the stabbing happened during a fight with two or three suspects. They were seen speeding away in a light colored vehicle, and have not been caught.
Stay with Action News and ABC30.com for updates on this breaking news.
visalia, stabbing, crimetracker, kaweah delta medical center, tulare county, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos