Fresno Co. crash punctures gas line
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- A car crash in Fresno County punctured a gas line and caused evacuations Saturday morning.
The California Highway Patrol says the car veered off the road outside Parlier near Dinuba and Bethel. It then went through a fence and hit a gas line rupturing it.
The four people in the car received minor injuries. Two homes in the area were evacuated as a precaution while crews worked to cap the gas line. The cause of the crash is under investigation but alcohol does not appear to be a factor.
fresno county, fresno, dinuba, california highway patrol, parlier, local
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles 42 min ago
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos