Missing man in Hume Lake found dead
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff Deputies say a man reported missing in the Hume Lake area has been found dead. 24-year-old Matthew Trimble left home on his motorcycle on Monday to go fishing around Hume Lake.
Wednesday morning, members of a search and rescue team found the man's body off the side of Highway 180, approximately 100-feet down the embankment. Investigators say it appears he was involved in a traffic crash.
The California Highway Patrol is now involved in the investigation.
hume lake, fresno county, missing person, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos