Missing man in Hume Lake found dead
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Fresno County Sheriff Deputies say a man reported missing in the Hume Lake area has been found dead. 24-year-old Matthew Trimble left home on his motorcycle on Monday to go fishing around Hume Lake.
Wednesday morning, members of a search and rescue team found the man's body off the side of Highway 180, approximately 100-feet down the embankment. Investigators say it appears he was involved in a traffic crash.
The California Highway Patrol is now involved in the investigation.
hume lake, fresno county, missing person, local
- Edison High School ROP teacher shot in classroom
- Authorities file charges in Elbow Room beating
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Copper thieves flood Tower District businesses
- Valley experts give advice after Target accounts hacked
- SoCal tour bus crash injures 22, kills 1
- Consumer Watch: Handheld video gaming devices
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Freeze impacts one Valley farmer's tropical fruit harvest
- Patriarch off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- In-N-Out opens in Hanford
- City of Fresno hiring to help city development
- Dozens injured at partial London theater collapse
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos