Concert will be held for missing Yosemite hikers
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Friday marked the fourth day of searching for three hikers in Yosemite National Park.
Witnesses say Ramina Badal, Ninos Yacoub, and Hormiz David went over Vernal Fall and into the Merced River Tuesday.
So far, crews have only been able to walk the trail in search of the hikers, because the water flows are too treacherous.
The three were taking photos and playing in the water when they went over the waterfall.
A concert will be held in Stanislaus County Saturday night as part of a memorial for the three hikers. It starts at 7:30 p.m. at the Larsa Banquet Hall.
Larsa Banquet Hall
2107 East Monte Vista Avenue
Denair, California 95316.
missing person, yosemite national park, local
- Deputies shoot at suspect after patrol car rammed
- Senator: CIA improperly searched computer network
- Crimea's parliament pushes for independence
- California AG promotes bills to reduce truancy
- Trash dispute apparently led to fatal shooting
- Interpol shows image of 2 Iranians on missing jet
- Photos: Countdown: The 25 highest-paid musicians
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- Robot helps in design of High-Speed Rail
- George the Giraffe thanks kind students
- 'Sextortion' suspect set for freedom
- Search widens for missing Malaysian passenger jet
- Madera Co. shooting tied to drugs, investigators say
- Homeowners asked to prepare for busy fire season
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos