Exeter shooting leaves one dead
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- The Tulare County Sheriff's Department is questioning a suspect they believe is responsible for shooting and killing a man in Exeter.
The shooting happened at about 5:45 Monday morning at a home on Avenue 296 near Road 220 east of Exeter. Officers say 30-year-old Frederico Acuna was standing outside his home -- waiting for a ride to work -- when he was approached and shot several times in the upper body. He was pronounced dead an hour later at the hospital.
Sheriff's department says investigators questioned a suspect and officers searched his home for evidence.
homicide, shooting, exeter, tulare county, local, linda mumma
- Madera family files claim against city of Los Angeles
- The Red Wave hits the road
- Judge orders hospital to keep teen on support
- Police search for suspects who shot a Fresno teacher
- Fresno State program gets students interested in STEM classes
- Parlier students get iPad Airs
- Ryann Jones found guilty of second degree murder
- Royal Purple Las Vegas Bowl: Chance for 'Dogs to break bowl...
- Fire burns Three Rivers landmark
- Valley stores open extra hour for holiday rush
- Senator Harry Reid in hospital for observation
- Man charged in Elbow Room fight pleads not guilty
- Obama: 2014 can be breakthrough year for US
- Spencer Scarber denied new trial in rape case
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos