Three injured in C.O.S. construction accident in Tulare
TULARE, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three people are recovering from mild injuries after an accident on a construction site at the College of the Sequoias in Tulare.
The accident happened on a construction site on Bardsley Avenue which will soon be the home of C.O.S.'s Tulare College Center.
Three people were taken to the hospital after at least one steel beam fell at one of the single-story buildings under construction. No C.O.S. employees were involved.
The accident is not expected to delay the scheduled January 2013 opening of C.O.S.'s Tulare College Center. The college center will contain art classrooms and science labs among other student resources.
Watch Action News Live at Six for more on this story.
college of the sequoias, tulare, tulare county, local
- Ryan Rodriquez found safe in Fresno County
- Merced Co. industrial explosion kills 1, injures 2
- Police say internet cafe doubled as gambling house
- Chief Dyer testifies in excessive force trial
- US unemployment aid applications surge to 368,000 16 min ago
- Merced Co. District Attorney Warns of IRS Phone Scam
- Walking Dead actress admits sending ricin to Obama
- Grieving Merced husband and father talks to ABC30
- 3 rescued from Fresno apartment fire
- Fresno police target gangs in new operation
- Farmers markets hit by freeze
- Fresno Co. supervisors OK preliminary marijuana ban
- SF Giants pitcher inspired by Batkid to give
- Man shot several times in Central Fresno
- Holiday season cookies and cocktails
12 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos