Three injured in C.O.S. construction accident in Tulare
TULARE, Calif. (KFSN) -- Three people are recovering from mild injuries after an accident on a construction site at the College of the Sequoias in Tulare.
The accident happened on a construction site on Bardsley Avenue which will soon be the home of C.O.S.'s Tulare College Center.
Three people were taken to the hospital after at least one steel beam fell at one of the single-story buildings under construction. No C.O.S. employees were involved.
The accident is not expected to delay the scheduled January 2013 opening of C.O.S.'s Tulare College Center. The college center will contain art classrooms and science labs among other student resources.
Watch Action News Live at Six for more on this story.
college of the sequoias, tulare, tulare county, local
- Man shot in head while sitting in Fresno apartment
- Man arrested for exposing himself in front of kids
- Merced County swears in nation's 1st Hmong judge
- Crime spree ends with 2 arrested in Fresno
- Suspects sought after man stabbed in Parlier
- Man accused of molesting minor, having child porn
- Two convicted in murder of Fresno sex offender
- Captain of sunken South Korean ferry arrested
- California farmers to get more water
- Police raid LA Times building after threat reports
- Heart of the Horse is expanding
- Magnitude-7.2 earthquake shakes Mexican capital
- Calwa Catholics mark Good Friday with procession
- Health Watch: depressed preschoolers?
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos