Arrest made in Exeter homicide
EXETER, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Lindsay man has been arrested for the shooting death of a man from Exeter.
Tulare County Sheriff's Deputies say the shooting happened around 5:45 a.m. Monday morning at a home on Avenue 296 near Road 220 east of Exeter.
Deputies say 30-year-old Frederico Acuna was outside his home waiting for a ride to work when someone shot him several times. Acuna later died at the hospital.
Tuesday morning investigators said they booked Elias Alberto Zurita Ramos, into the Tulare County main jail on homicide charges.
exeter, tulare county, crimetracker, homicide, shooting, local
- Authorities investigate a shooting in Madera County 28 min ago
- Los Angeles police arrest man in severed head case 29 min ago
- USGS: 6.9 earthquake hits 50 miles west of Eureka
- Calif. emissions law could make gas prices jump
- Police: Man killed in Fresno gang-related shooting
- Man accused of killing Parlier coach identified
- Cornell president named new head of Smithsonian 58 min ago
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Bees attack drivers after SoCal car crash
- Man holds out atop roof of San Diego FBI building
- Toddler uses FaceTime to help mom after dog bite
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after Visalia Save Mart robbery
- Woman fatally shot by Fresno police identified
- Mexico government 100 pct sure drug capo killed