Arrest made in Exeter homicide
EXETER, Calif. (KFSN) -- A Lindsay man has been arrested for the shooting death of a man from Exeter.
Tulare County Sheriff's Deputies say the shooting happened around 5:45 a.m. Monday morning at a home on Avenue 296 near Road 220 east of Exeter.
Deputies say 30-year-old Frederico Acuna was outside his home waiting for a ride to work when someone shot him several times. Acuna later died at the hospital.
Tuesday morning investigators said they booked Elias Alberto Zurita Ramos, into the Tulare County main jail on homicide charges.
exeter, tulare county, crimetracker, homicide, shooting, local
- Man arrested after a shooting spree in Fresno
- Man arrested for beating outside Elbow Room
- Selma High grad, Bobby Cox, elected to Hall of Fame
- Deputies search for missing 31-year-old Huron man
- Fatal car accident kills pedestrian in Merced
- Valley farmers see minimal damage to citrus crops
- National memorial to be held for Nelson Mandela
- New Jersey restaurant parts ways with gay waitress
- Avatars helping athletes
- Costly headphone disappoints
- 2 arrested in Tulare Co for allegedly shooting man several times
- 4 displaced after Central Fresno house fire
- Paul Walker memorial in California draws thousands
- Rain could pose threat to Valley orange crops