Suspects in death of Hanford mother appear in court
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- New details about the 17-year-old accused of killing a Hanford mother.
Police say the suspect is Jose Saldana of Hanford. We're identifying him because he is being charged as an adult in this case.
Also facing accessory charges: 18-year-old Mauricio Ortiz. Both are charged in connection with the death of Denise McVay.
murder, crimetracker, hanford, kings county, gang, lemoore, local, linda mumma
- 'Family Annihilator' fugitive could be in California 3 min ago
- Malos Hechos the target of Fresno police
- Bogus Fresno Bee letter adds intrigue to DA campaign
- One of Fresno's ten most wanted criminals arrested
- Salmon moved on the San Joaquin River
- Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez dies at 87
- Bloody suspect caught by Madera neighbors
- 'Real Housewives' star Porsha Williams arrested
- Applications for US jobless aid edge up to 304,000
- Drought intensifying pest problems on farms
- Chelsea Clinton expecting 1st child
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch
- Supermarket savings, getting more from your store
- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit
- Accuweather Forecast
16 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos