Possible case of arson at Fresno taco shop
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are investigating a possible case of arson at a Central Fresno restaurant. The blaze broke out at this vacant and boarded up taco shop on Belmont near Cedar around 8 p.m. Friday night.
More than two dozen firefighters worked to put out the flames. No one was injured, but investigators are calling the fire suspicious.
Several eyewitnesses told authorities they saw someone entering the building before the fire. And officials say they've had previous fires at the location.
fresno fire department, fresno, fresno central, fire, arson, crimetracker, local
- Operation Bulldog cracks down on gang members
- Target: 40M card accounts may be breached
- Figure skating champ Boitano says he's gay 2 min ago
- New Mexico Supreme Court: Same-sex marriage legal 33 min ago
- Elderly woman critically injured in Fresno house fire
- Fresno attorney reenacts testimony from Kai
- Man accused of killing Los Banos boy in crash changes plea
- Teen girl found dead in Madera County stream
- Homicide investigated at Porterville Developmental Center
- Valley schools prepare for new transgender law
- Valley business gear up for next Fresno State game
- FUSD improves nationally but still behind peers
- Wood burning contributes to bad air quality in the Valley
- Bad air keeps some Valley students indoors
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos