Possible case of arson at Fresno taco shop
FRESNO, Calif. (KFSN) -- Authorities are investigating a possible case of arson at a Central Fresno restaurant. The blaze broke out at this vacant and boarded up taco shop on Belmont near Cedar around 8 p.m. Friday night.
More than two dozen firefighters worked to put out the flames. No one was injured, but investigators are calling the fire suspicious.
Several eyewitnesses told authorities they saw someone entering the building before the fire. And officials say they've had previous fires at the location.
fresno fire department, fresno, fresno central, fire, arson, crimetracker, local
- Woman dies in NE Fresno officer-involved shooting 33 min ago
- Parlier man shot and killed; neighbor arrested
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Crews battle large fire at Fresno County warehouse
- Man dies after being hit by train in Downtown Fresno
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Man who inspired Three Strikes law may be sentenced under it
- Fresno PD: Man sitting in street struck, killed by car
- Unemployment figures: Slight economic improvement
- California jury deadlocks in ex-NFL player's death
- Near drownings on the rise
- Students take part in robot competition in Madera 8 min ago
- SubCom companies thinking inside the box
- CIF Central Section Basketball Finals
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos